🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Messages tab are broken
Page options
markovanataliia
Community Member

My Messages tab are broken

Hi! Help me please! My Messages tab are broken. I can't write to any clients. All history are deleted.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nataliia,

I'll be happy to connect you with the team that will be able to assist you with your concern. You should have already received an update via a support ticket and an email notification about this. The team is investigating the issue and will share more information shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nataliia,

I'll be happy to connect you with the team that will be able to assist you with your concern. You should have already received an update via a support ticket and an email notification about this. The team is investigating the issue and will share more information shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
markovanataliia
Community Member

Hello! Help me, please.

I am a freelancer and you suspended me, but I am not in a sanctioned region. 

How can I appeal?

My address on my profile was listed as Donetsk, but I moved out of that region a few months ago when things started to escalate. And I didn't change my profile information.
Now I have made all the necessary edits, uploaded the documents with my new address. But the account is not opened. Why?

You can maybe email them:

Q: I am a freelancer and you suspended me, but I am not in a sanctioned region.  How can I appeal?
A: If you believe we have made a mistake, please ensure your address is current. If it is not current, please update your address here.  If it is current, you may appeal this decision by emailing us at support-appeals@upwork.com.

Your link doesn't work

markovanataliia_0-1645736026178.png

And I uploaded all documents already. Can you check pls?
Or I can do it again, in this chat.

Hi Nataliia, I'm not from Upwork, can't check it. But maybe you can email them at support-appeals@upwork.com I imagine it will take some time for them to verify the documents for the new address and lift the suspension.

I did it. And I recive the answer-

No reason given.

Hi Nataliia,

I see the team has been communicating with you via the support ticket about your account status. I encourage you to refer to the information they've provided in that support ticket where they'll continue assisting you as well as to this page.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

They don't continue to help.
They ended the conversation without giving a reason.

Please help anyone.

Natalia, I sincerely hope you are able to get this escalated to someone at UW who can actually help.

Whom to report and how?

Hi Nataliia, 

I can see that the team has reached out to you through this ticket. You can access it on your My Requests page here or through the email address associated with your Upwork account. 

Please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you

Hi!

Could you please check all again.
My acc, my ID, and proof of my new address.

Why did I get such a response?

Nataliia,

I understand your frustration. Rest assured, the update in the ticket was made after thorough checks and deliberation. Unfortunately, we won't be able to further discuss details of the case and account status here publicly, so I'll be closing this thread from further comments. I encourage you to refer to the ticket for any additional information. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Is your current IP address NOT in the sanctioned region?

No

Farag S wrote:

Do you mean you are out of the sanctioned region and your account was suspended because of a nationality reason?

If that is true, it would be unfair.

Yes

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members