cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client black mail me and start demanding his money back after completion of his project

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 13
Mark W wrote:

Hi Petra. I've noticed quite a few of your comments to freelancers are very direct and not particularly helpful

Mark, the OP is likely beyond help, but hopefully it'll help other people to understand that badly thought out rants as responses to feedback are a bad idea.

Mark W wrote:

Some, like this one, haven't done anything wrong 

You approve of submitting stuff from the internet as original work?

We only have one side of the story... The client never had a problem with any of his other freelancers... Don't you think that's telling? 

Mark W wrote:

It's not on anyone in this thread to go digging and draw their own conclusions   

Says who? I am of the opposite opinion: Only with as many pieces of the puzzle can any conclusion be formed.

The client revceived a stock image. If I was the client, I'd not be thrilled to pay for that either.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 13

HI All,

This thread will be closed for further replies since it's gone off-topic. Thank you all for sharing your opinions and participating in the discussion. 

~ Goran
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
13 of 13

If you took an illustration from a stock website and sold it to this client, then I can see why he'd be upset.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS