🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client got a card accident (job scores dro...
Page options
acf7dead
Community Member

My client got a card accident (job scores drops to 98% and he is not responding)

Hi

My client send me an offer on 25th May and make 5 milestones

-I completed the first milestone and submitted work

-Since then I am trying to contact him daily but he never responds he just responded once in all that time and told me that  (I had a bad car accident a year ago so I get concussion syndrome real quick and I cant look at screens I get headaches) and he never replied after that

- Today I ended the contract on 23 June I ended the contract after seeing my job score to drop to 98% 

- How can I contact upwork and told them it is his medical illness and not my fault? they should remove that job from my account, please as I believe this is unfair

I am attaching a screenshot as proof.please suggest the best solutions.

Thank You
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ayesha L wrote:

Then what is the possibility? I only have 1 review of 4.45 and that's it. 

Private feedback on the 4.45

Ayesha L wrote:

Or how can I get it back to 100% please help me.

It will go back to 100% when the poor(er) outcome falls out of the calculation window.

It's no big deal. 98% is excellent. You are being unnecessarily dramatic.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ayesha L wrote:

- Today I ended the contract on 23 June I ended the contract after seeing my job score to drop to 98% 

That contract can't possibly have had any effect on your JSS because it isn't included in your calculation. Whatever caused your JSS to drop happened before Sunday, which was the last time the JS was updated.

Anyway, because you were paid on that contract, it won't have any effect on your JSS.

- How can I contact upwork and told them it is his medical illness and not my fault? they should remove that job from my account, please as I believe this is unfair

That is not how it works and that contract didn't drop your JSS.

acf7dead
Community Member

Then what is the possibility? I only have 1 review of 4.45 and that's it.  I have 4 jobs in progress is that the reason? 

Or how can I get it back to 100% please help me. I work really hard and do only projects I know after checking backend.

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Ayesha L wrote:

Then what is the possibility? I only have 1 review of 4.45 and that's it. 

Private feedback on the 4.45

Ayesha L wrote:

Or how can I get it back to 100% please help me.

It will go back to 100% when the poor(er) outcome falls out of the calculation window.

It's no big deal. 98% is excellent. You are being unnecessarily dramatic.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members