🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My client is unable to pay me
Page options
b2c7d1d9
Community Member

My client is unable to pay me

Dear Upwork Moderators,

I would like to bring to your attention a situation that I have encountered while working with a client on the platform. Unfortunately, my client has been unable to make payments to me because Upwork is unable to verify his card, despite the fact that he has successfully paid me once before.

My client has been experiencing errors while attempting to verify his card, and has raised multiple complaints about the issue. However, each time he tries to resolve the problem, the card verification process fails. As a freelancer, I find this situation highly disappointing and concerning from upworks team, as it is causing delays in my payments and affecting my work.  My clients has been cooperative throughout this but upworks support is almost of no help 😞

I understand that card verification is an important security measure that Upwork needs to maintain, but I hope that the platform can find a way to resolve this issue promptly and efficiently. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
financemark
Community Member

You just lost $6.00!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

The client should be the one contacting Upwork and bringing this to their attention, not you.

He did that, but upwork  customer support isn't helping. Yesterday upwork team said they verified the payment process , but that only worked for 1-2 payments and again stopped working. This is vwry disappointing 

financemark
Community Member

You just lost $6.00!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members