🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My contact is subspended
Page options
92b99070
Community Member

My contact is subspended

Hi Upwork. This is Numan Ahmad **edited for Community Guidelines** I know this question is already asked but my situation is a little different.  I had two running clients on Upwork they hired me personally and then we worked on Upwork based on hours by living in the Upwork terms and policies. 

One of my clients told me that he has short of funds and is not able to pay me this week, He asked me to pause his contract but I didn't know any way to pause it(i mean about previous week's payment which was on clearance).

**edited for Community Guidelines**

This customer went directly to Upwork and paused the contract and I don't have any issue with that since I won't work until he continues it again but today I got a notification for my other contract as well that the other contract is also suspended. 

I don't know what is the issue but please resolve this matter. It is okay to be paused Steven's contract but why suspend other contract. 

Thanks

Numan Ahmad **edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Numan, 

It looks already have a support ticket for the same concern. I will follow up with the team so that they can get back to you and assist you further. 

I haven't checked this in detail, but I suspect your other client had an issue with their account or billing method. Just the same, please stop working on the contract until the pause has been lifted and the contract is active. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

The first client simply paused his contract

The second client was suspended because they didn't pay for last week's hours on Monday (or since)

Those two things are in no way connected.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members