🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My cover letter are not viewed.
Page options
07899f1a
Community Member

My cover letter are not viewed.

My profile and cover letter don't get views, even after boosting some, what could be the reason?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Thankgod,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and would like to confirm that there are no issues or bugs that could be affecting your profile views and proposals.

Your profile has been viewed one time in the past seven days. I also noticed that you've only sent four proposals in the last thirty days. I would suggest that you continue sending proposals to increase your chances of being invited for an interview. 

You may want to consider creating specialized profiles to make your profile more attractive to clients. With specialized profiles, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories.

You can also create Project Catalogs based on the skills and services you offer. This is a new method for our freelancers to have clients come to them, giving freelancers the opportunity to create ‘projects’ that are pre-scoped with price, deliverables, and timeline. Clients can then search for these projects via a series of category pages (specific skills) and purchase them in just a few clicks.

Here are some helpful articles that you may find useful:
•  9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out | Upwork
• 15 Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business

I hope this helps.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Fakeye,

Boosted proposals will be pinned to the top of the client’s Proposal Manager, meaning they see the boosted proposals first. All other proposals will be located below. If your bid is high enough and your proposal is boosted to a top spot, the client will see a blue lightning bolt icon with “Boosted” adjacent to your name. Your proposal will be in the top three proposals shown to the client.

~ Joanne
Upwork
07899f1a
Community Member

but it doesn't reflect in my stat section.

f7786a06
Community Member

i also have similar issue with my proposals and profile visits.

Hi Thankgod,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and would like to confirm that there are no issues or bugs that could be affecting your profile views and proposals.

Your profile has been viewed one time in the past seven days. I also noticed that you've only sent four proposals in the last thirty days. I would suggest that you continue sending proposals to increase your chances of being invited for an interview. 

You may want to consider creating specialized profiles to make your profile more attractive to clients. With specialized profiles, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories.

You can also create Project Catalogs based on the skills and services you offer. This is a new method for our freelancers to have clients come to them, giving freelancers the opportunity to create ‘projects’ that are pre-scoped with price, deliverables, and timeline. Clients can then search for these projects via a series of category pages (specific skills) and purchase them in just a few clicks.

Here are some helpful articles that you may find useful:
•  9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out | Upwork
• 15 Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business

I hope this helps.

~ AJ
Upwork

I have created two specialized profiles different from the main profile, I have one for Social media management and the other for Business plan writing {I have attached a screenshot of my profile in the attached file}, with each profile having its own portfolio  I have exhausted my connection that's why I have sent only 4 proposals in 30 days. 

virtualbrix
Community Member

Not everyone you submit to will review your profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members