🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My mac upwork app is restarting all the time
Page options
1cb5ad2a
Community Member

My mac upwork app is restarting all the time

I always get this notification. When I click on the Reload now it always restarts and nothing happen and the weird is that the timer is not counting. 
I tried to reinstall the app and I get the same notification...

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Attila,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
1cb5ad2a
Community Member

I've checked it but the I didn't find any related category

Hi Upwork team.

I received an update notification for the desktop app today and as soon as I updated, it has been acting really strangely.

It keeps showing a notification popup (check screenshot) which has the Reload Now and Delay for a while options. When I click on reload now, it just adds a new instance of the Upwork app to the already running ones.

If I don't take action, after some time, it closes and creates a new Upwork instance.

Please check my screenshot.

I've restarted my computer several times but no change.

I'm running Ubuntu 18 on a Dell PC.

Please this issue is really making things inconvenient for me. Hope and pray it gets resolved as soon as it could be. Thanks.

**Edited for community guidelines**     

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, Attila and Nkemtakeh.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to further assist you with this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also getting the same error as Nkemtakeh C

please resolve this issue

Hi Inzamam,

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Desktop App? Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have already done that infact several times, last time I did it last night

Hi Inzamam,

Thanks for following up! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members