🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My ofline client created upwork account
Page options
gkhndmrc
Community Member

My ofline client created upwork account

Hello. My Offline Client created an Upwork account and post a job, and ı tries to submit, and when to submit my proposal ı m getting this error : 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal. The user already has a pending proposal for this job.

I told him he could pay me true Upwork, and he didn't wait for me to send him the invitation link, which is creating their self-Upwork account just today; we want to propose but having this issue. Job cost 4950$ Maybe that's why is ı m getting errors? 

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Gokhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
gkhndmrc
Community Member

Thank you, Nikola 

My Client is new at Upwork. When ı check now; it seems he closed the job post, unfortunately, we will create it together again. ı want to ask one more question. ı didn't invite him to work. He didn't wait for me to send an invitation ı m okay with paying % ten, no problem ı, don't want to get TOS. This is possible to get TOS? because he is my 4th-year client, and every three months, he pays me Around 5 k, and ı want him to pay true Upwork, but I didn't invite him to him Upwork. This is against any Upwork policy.? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members