🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My portfolio is under review
Page options
7b8e8fb9
Community Member

My portfolio is under review

Hi Upwork,

This is Imrul, I filled my portfolio with some new renders which are not performed on Upwork but is wrote on "under review", and now clients can't see my work.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014bde255886ab80be?p=1517460855090212864

I know it goes to live after confirming it from the client. I asked my client to check it and he said he didn't have any Upwork notifications or emails like this.

What is the problem can you please clarify this.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Md Imrul,

Thank you for your message. The client should receive an email at their registered email address with Upwork for the portfolio review. Could you please request the client to check their junk/spam folder on their mailbox for the Upwork notification? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
researchediting
Community Member

To the best of my knowledge, client permission is done on an opt-out basis; if there's no response from the client, Upwork assumes permission under the legal mantle of "silence implies consent." There is no need to go chasing permissions from the client.

That is the procedure as I understand it when you link an Upwork job, so it may not apply if the work was performed off-platform; I don't recall seeing Upwork stepping in in the case of non-Upwork jobs. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members