🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile is not accepted more than 3 times
Page options
e_stargazer
Community Member

My profile is not accepted more than 3 times

Hi, I was looking at solutions and I tried as much as I can. I change something and try to make better my profile as much as I can but it's not accepted and every resubmission costs me a day. What should I do to make Upwork accept my profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Enes,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Enes S wrote:

Hi, I was looking at solutions and I tried as much as I can. I change something and try to make better my profile as much as I can but it's not accepted and every resubmission costs me a day. What should I do to make Upwork accept my profile?

The vast majority of new profiles are not accepted, and of the few that are accepted, the vast majority never win a single contract. Upwork is flooded with and drowning in freelancers.

I already found a few jobs I can do and for some of them I prepared examples but I can't even apply because my profile is not accepted. They want the experience I guess but I don't know...

hi @petra, i really like to know why my profile is not approve by upwork, i submit my profile more than 3 times, i'm not able to create a request to ask from team, please help me out.

Stephen B wrote:

hi @petra, i really like to know why my profile is not approve by upwork

Upwork is drowning in freelancers. Most new freelancers don't get accepted, and of the ones that are accepted, the vast majority never earn a single Dollar.

Basically, unless you have top notch skills in a niche that has a shortage of freelancers, chances are that your profile won't get approved and even if you were approved, you wouldn't win contracts.

Maybe try a less competitive platform

Hello Stephen,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further via a support ticket.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Enes,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

my account was not accepted. i tried it two times and it is still saying that your account is rejected kindly please help me with this problem 

thanks

Hi Angelina,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying to your post. I'd like to let you know that I have checked with our team, and they have confirmed that they reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further about your account status. Please check your ticket number: 31055403 by logging in to your account and going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members