🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » NEVER GET FRUSTRATED
Page options
c508372e
Community Member

NEVER GET FRUSTRATED

NEVER GET FRUSTRATED

======================

I have recently joined upwork with a lots of enthusiasm and energy after acquiring few skills in graphics designing and 3D modeling. After Sending around 10 proposals on first two days at upwork and not getting any response from the clients, i initially got frustrated. Then i resorted to some motivational videos as to how different people got their first job at upwork. 

After watching the motivational videos, i learned one important lesson in my life. NEVER GET FRUSTRATED. Be patient, be consistent. Keep applying. The clients do not know about your skills untill you reach out to them and tell them. Then they are cautious because you do not have any work history on upwork and your work history offline does not count that much. 

So i am just going with the flow and keeping applying for relevant jobs in a positive hope to get the jobs with my skill set. I advice the new comers to be patient and consistent and never leave this platform after applying for few dozen jobs without any success. Sometimes it takes a while to reach the right client for the right job. After you will have your work history built up, clients will invite you for their work themselves based on how much successful you have been during your previous projects on upwork and clients feedback.

2 REPLIES 2
80606d15
Community Member

that's actually nice advice but before you take any step forward make sure to understand how to write a winning proposal and how to optimize your profile and don't rush the process

63cf1a86
Community Member

Hi Adeela

You are on a right track. Stay Positive  all time as you are are doing now. Keep Focus on your Niche and Proposals you write.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members