🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Navigating Client Feedback
Page options
mahrukh001
Community Member

Navigating Client Feedback

Hey fellow freelancers,

Let's take a break from our busy schedules and gather around for a virtual coffee break. Today, I want to chat about something we all encounter in our freelance journey: client feedback.

Whether it's constructive criticism or glowing praise, navigating client feedback can be both challenging and rewarding. So, let's use this time to:

1. Share our experiences with handling client feedback, both positive and negative.
2. Discuss strategies for effectively communicating with clients and addressing their concerns.
3. Offer tips and advice on how to incorporate client feedback into our design process while staying true to our vision.

As freelancers, our ability to adapt and respond to client feedback is crucial for building long-lasting relationships and delivering exceptional work. So, let's share our insights, learn from each other, and support one another in this journey.

Pour yourself a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and let's dive into a conversation about navigating client feedback as freelancers!

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
oruamgraphiks
Community Member

Hello Mahrukh, I hope you're enjoying that coffee break as much as I am. 🙂

In my opinion, handling feedback is about being open to it, and I find that this minset helps to bring out the best in every project.

For us designers starting with a clear understanding of the client needs and wants, whether through a solid strategy or at least a good initial briefing, is crucial for a successful outcome. In that way we can inform/track or back-up our ideas/solutions when the client asks or deviates from what as been agreed/discussed/set.

In my experience, keeping the client in the loop during all project stages and avoiding "surprise presentations", a habit designers often have, is also a way to keep the project running smooth.

Great topic.

Cheers from Portugal!

Community Member

hello , i am new then you can help me for the work capable https://www.upwork.com/ab/flservices/workwith/ashutoshk55

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members