🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need to send files via Email.
Page options
lilitlyolik
Community Member

Need to send files via Email.

Hi, I sent my Email address to one of my clients. 
This is my long time cooperation and client always pay me via Upwork , sure I don't want be blocked, I don't sure is this ok to send Email address or not ?
I talk about the price via Upwork messages and then was paied via Upwork the same price. 

Clients some times need to send some files etc. 

The main question is this ok, untill I will be paied only via Upwork ?

Thank you in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

You may send files to clients via email.

After you have officially been hired, Upwork places no restrictions on how you exchange files with clients or how you communicate with clinical.

If you need to exchange files with a prospective client BEFORE you are officially hired, then you should use the Upwork Messages tool to do that.

If you can't use Upwork Messages for some reason, then you may use other tools such as Dropbox. Be sure to stipulate that such tools are being used only to share necessary files and not as a means of communicating.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

You may send files to clients via email.

After you have officially been hired, Upwork places no restrictions on how you exchange files with clients or how you communicate with clinical.

If you need to exchange files with a prospective client BEFORE you are officially hired, then you should use the Upwork Messages tool to do that.

If you can't use Upwork Messages for some reason, then you may use other tools such as Dropbox. Be sure to stipulate that such tools are being used only to share necessary files and not as a means of communicating.

Thank you very much !

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members