🐈
» Forums » Support » New Design Issue on Upwork
Page options
5d5bf6f9
Community Member

New Design Issue on Upwork

I've noticed some changes to the Upwork design recently. The cover letter text color is now a very light gray, which makes it hard to read. I think it would be better if it were a bit darker. Additionally, links in the cover letter are no longer clickable; instead, they have to be copied and pasted into the browser. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the new design?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Vargha,

I would like to let you know that the issue should now be resolved. Let us know if you still see it on your end. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Upwork think that any new design them created is beautiful! You simply do not have a sense of beauty. 😸

1.jpg

NikolaS

Hi Vargha and Mykola,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. 

I also encourage you to share any additional feedback and suggestions you have regarding the design. I will be sure to share it with our team.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5d5bf6f9
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your message. As you can see in the attached photo, the font color, size, and weight are not ideal and need to be adjusted.

font-color.png

NikolaS

Hi Vargha,

I would like to let you know that the issue should now be resolved. Let us know if you still see it on your end. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths