🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New Year, Same "Go to Preview" Portfolio Issu...
Page options
jhaneenjones
Community Member

New Year, Same "Go to Preview" Portfolio Issue

The "Go to preview" button is greyed out. I know this is a known issue. I see it archived in the "Resolved" section of the forum for some reason. It has not been resolved, and and even moths after the originsl post, people were having the same problem. I am trying to update my portfolio with a GIF that meets the parameters. It is under 10 MB, only 103 KB. It is under 4000 px long or wide. It is titled. Everything seems to be in order. Please tell me if I've missed something, but this seems like an Upwork issue. Again. 

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Jhaneen,

I'm sorry if you're still having difficulties adding a portfolio to your profile. Our engineers have improved the Portfolio section to clarify what fields are required. 

The changes that were implemented include:

• Adding asterisks to required fields and a message on the file inputs to let freelancers know that those are required. Any required fields must be attended to in order for the preview button to work.
  • Also, when it comes to a "Case study" type of portfolio, there are two fields that have to have at least one file uploaded or a video link needs to be provided.

Screenshots for reference.

Required fields.

812dd08c_0-1704314636101.png

"Case study" type.

812dd08c_1-1704314636080.png

Let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I saw this solution before. There are no highlighted areas that I am missing. I've gone through this process plenty of times before with no issue. Upload file to my gallery, name it, go to preview, publish. Unless it's changed fairly recently, this is just the same glitch. 

Hi Jhaneen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, though I am not as familiar with this dashboard. If it is supposed to be under "My Requests" I see nothing pertaining to the issue I stated above.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members