🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No Live chat or support email available f...
Page options
mianasadali
Community Member

No Live chat or support email available for TOP RATED PLUS

I'm TOP RATED PLUS freelancer over upwork, and I'm really upset to see that I'm unable to chat with any of representatives. In community when I click Get Support button it opens an automated bot, which is so dumb that just takes random keywords from message and show related articles. 

Why UpWork chat or Phone isn't available to me?

3 REPLIES 3
tagrendy
Community Member

For the last few days it's not available, although yesterday night for a while the option to email support became available. Likely reason for disabling support options is high number of support requests, but posting here or contacting social media pages of Upwork will help you get in touch with support team.

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "No Live chat or support email available for TOP RATED PLUS"

Customer Support resources are not uniformly available at all times to all people. Availability of specific support channels varies according to the day of the week, the time of day, whether it is a holiday, current support traffic/usage, and who you are as an Upwork user.

I can assure you that Upwork Customer Support efforts are NOT email-centric. Nor are they phone-centric. If Upwork actually wanted people to send email messages to Support, or call Support on the phone, then Upwork would prominently post an email address and phone number to use. Notice that they don't post such.

If you or anybody else posted a phone number or email address for Customer Support here in the Forum, then an Upwork moderator would remove that information.

If you have a question about how to use Upwork, the fastest way to ask your question and get an answer is to ask right here in the Forum.

If you have a situation that Upwork Forum participants can't help you with, a reliable way to get help is to post about your situation here. Forum moderators here can help you or get your situation routed to the right team.

I don't think it is a good use of your time to try to call or email Upwork Customer Support.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mian Asad,

I'm sorry to hear that you're were not able to reach out to the support team. Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members