🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No direct help any more?
Page options
nb88
Community Member

No direct help any more?

Am I missing something or is there now no method of communicting directly with Upwork. It's just community answers and that ridiculous 'bot'. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

undefined:

Yes, I was. It's now either that automated response box or the chat bot - how do I report an issue and get a personalised response? 

Just type "Contact Support" into the bot box, pick your support channel and off you go 🙂

contact support.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
intancheria
Community Member

It is changing now. You can type things like ‘chat to agent’ then it will show the option to chat with them directly.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nick,

Just to confirm, you should be able to reach out to our Custome Support directly. Were you experiencing any problems on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

Yes, I was. It's now either that automated response box or the chat bot - how do I report an issue and get a personalised response? I tried Facebook, they at least got back to me but haven't solved the issue yet. 

petra_r
Community Member

undefined:

Yes, I was. It's now either that automated response box or the chat bot - how do I report an issue and get a personalised response? 

Just type "Contact Support" into the bot box, pick your support channel and off you go 🙂

contact support.png

nb88
Community Member

Thanks for the heads up but who's going to guess that the direct path to customer support is via the bot? Ridiculous. 

petra_r
Community Member

Nick B wrote:

Thanks for the heads up but who's going to guess that the direct path to customer support is via the bot? Ridiculous. 

I can't say I disagree 😉

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths