🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No direct help any more?
Page options
Nick B Community Member

No direct help any more?

Am I missing something or is there now no method of communicting directly with Upwork. It's just community answers and that ridiculous 'bot'. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Petra R Community Member

undefined:

Yes, I was. It's now either that automated response box or the chat bot - how do I report an issue and get a personalised response? 

Just type "Contact Support" into the bot box, pick your support channel and off you go 🙂

contact support.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Intan Cheria S Community Member

It is changing now. You can type things like ‘chat to agent’ then it will show the option to chat with them directly.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Nick,

Just to confirm, you should be able to reach out to our Custome Support directly. Were you experiencing any problems on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Nick B Community Member

Hi Goran, 

Yes, I was. It's now either that automated response box or the chat bot - how do I report an issue and get a personalised response? I tried Facebook, they at least got back to me but haven't solved the issue yet. 

Petra R Community Member

undefined:

Yes, I was. It's now either that automated response box or the chat bot - how do I report an issue and get a personalised response? 

Just type "Contact Support" into the bot box, pick your support channel and off you go 🙂

contact support.png

Nick B Community Member

Thanks for the heads up but who's going to guess that the direct path to customer support is via the bot? Ridiculous. 

Petra R Community Member

Nick B wrote:

Thanks for the heads up but who's going to guess that the direct path to customer support is via the bot? Ridiculous. 

I can't say I disagree 😉

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members