🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No more connects
Page options
kylegalasi
Community Member

No more connects

Hello, I have run out of upwork connects, just like to know if when would I be getting some again? Thank you in advance 🙂 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryan,

You'll get 10 free Connects when the new Billing Cycle starts. You can find this date on your "Memberships and Connects" page under User Settings.

I noticed you haven't completed the Upwork Readiness Test yet so I suggest doing that. After completing the test, you'll get 40 Connects as a one-time bonus! Feel free to check this article for more information.

If at any moment, you need more Connects, you can purchase from the Membership & Connects page. Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. For more information about Connects, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryan,

You'll get 10 free Connects when the new Billing Cycle starts. You can find this date on your "Memberships and Connects" page under User Settings.

I noticed you haven't completed the Upwork Readiness Test yet so I suggest doing that. After completing the test, you'll get 40 Connects as a one-time bonus! Feel free to check this article for more information.

If at any moment, you need more Connects, you can purchase from the Membership & Connects page. Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. For more information about Connects, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I was able to take the Upwork Readiness Test and passed. I was able to get the connects. Thank you for your response.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members