🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No response for proposals
Page options
kusal4978
Community Member

No response for proposals

I created my account with my best effort. Eventhough I used all of my connects (more than 150 connects), I am not getting any response for my proposals. Can I get some tricks to get new orders or any idea to change my profile? My profile is 100% genuine.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
anshulrana85
Community Member

Getting a response on a new Upwork profile can indeed be challenging, but there are several things you can do to improve your chances of attracting clients. Here are some tips that might help:

1. Complete your profile thoroughly: Make sure your profile includes a clear and concise summary of your skills and experience, as well as a professional-looking profile picture.

2. Market yourself effectively: Highlight your unique skills and experiences, and show potential clients why you're the best fit for their projects.

3. Build your portfolio: If you have previous work samples, make sure to add them to your profile to showcase your abilities.

4. Bid on relevant projects: Look for projects that align with your skills and experience, and write customized proposals that demonstrate your understanding of the project requirements and your enthusiasm for the work.

5. Network with other freelancers: Reach out to other freelancers in your field and build connections with them. This can help you learn about new opportunities and get advice on how to succeed on the platform.

Remember, it takes time to build a successful Upwork profile, but with persistence and hard work, you can get there.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
anshulrana85
Community Member

Getting a response on a new Upwork profile can indeed be challenging, but there are several things you can do to improve your chances of attracting clients. Here are some tips that might help:

1. Complete your profile thoroughly: Make sure your profile includes a clear and concise summary of your skills and experience, as well as a professional-looking profile picture.

2. Market yourself effectively: Highlight your unique skills and experiences, and show potential clients why you're the best fit for their projects.

3. Build your portfolio: If you have previous work samples, make sure to add them to your profile to showcase your abilities.

4. Bid on relevant projects: Look for projects that align with your skills and experience, and write customized proposals that demonstrate your understanding of the project requirements and your enthusiasm for the work.

5. Network with other freelancers: Reach out to other freelancers in your field and build connections with them. This can help you learn about new opportunities and get advice on how to succeed on the platform.

Remember, it takes time to build a successful Upwork profile, but with persistence and hard work, you can get there.

Thank you so much. I will try.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members