🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Non Up work Clients are Unable to Accept the ...
Page options
7696a0d8
Community Member

Non Up work Clients are Unable to Accept the Direct Contract

Hello,

I have recently joined Upwork. I have a few Non-Upwork Clients and with them, I do the direct contract. 
Now my clients are unable to fund and sign the direct contract. When they try to fund it the money gets debited from their account and the contract does not start. One of my clients tried to fund it 12 times and the money got debited 12 times from his account. Everyone with whom I create the direct contract is facing the same issue. I don't know where to contact someone from Upwork.  

Somebody, please help, My clients are not happy with this and now I don't want to take risk of sending another contract until this issue is resolved.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Prabal,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I can see that you're already communicating with our team via ticket regarding this. Rest assured, our team will assist you further on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there any customer support number where I can call and contact or how soon can I expect this to be resolved? I hope you understand why I am being impatient. My clients are not happy with this because one of them has been debited with 9000 USD. 

Hi Prabal,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I don't have any ticket number. I did not receive any email either when I raised the concern from get help in the direct contract. 

Can you help me with this or provide me the details so that I can follow up on my ticket? 

Thanks

Hi Prabal,

Our team will post an update on your ticket as soon as possible. Once this is done, you will be able to view it and access it here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members