🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting Invitations at all
Page options
kingpunjab
Community Member

Not Getting Invitations at all

Even though, I'm a top-rated freelancer for the past 12 months and so with JSS 100% most of the time. I'm unable to get invites. What can be the possible reasons that I'm not getting invitations? Meanwhile, I saw someone with 80%Jss and tons of invitations. Is it fair for someone who is working hard on Upwork and still unable to get any response instead of wasting money on connects?

Hopefully, You have a better solution for me. I'm getting frustrated now.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Saad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the drop in the invitation. I have reset your profile and the visibility is set to Public now. In the meanwhile, you can also apply for jobs from the Find Work page. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
spxpert
Community Member

Pradeep,  

could you please check if similar issue exists with my profile as well.  till Jan/Feb I was already occopied in one big project.  I used to get a lot of invitation.  Now I completed my project (with 5*) and suddenly its very quiet for me as well.  Little surprising,  I have maitained a great track record of great client feedback and top-rated talent (>96% JSS).

Please check if my profile is being visible to the client?  I am applying for the jobs as well but that does not seems to be working.

~ Sudhir

Wait a minute,, so you can "reset" profiles? Now I'm concerned there's something wrong with my profile, does it need to be reset? what if it does and we never would have known? What does "resetting" do exactly?

exactly ,  made me curious too.  I thought I am visible to the clients and they are ignoring me 🙂

Hi Pradeep, please could you check if potential clients can see my profile and bids?  I keep spending more and more time and money on UpWork and after weeks of consistently bidding and buying "connects", have only picked up one $10 job.  Something doesn't feel right.  I'll check back for feedback from you - thanks in advance.

Please!.. sir reset my profile too make in visible to clients.. Thank you

stevepeck
Community Member

What a revelation - that there is a reset for your profile! How would anyone know why their invitations have diminished? Me and others just left wondering why everything has gone quiet.

a0a89e88
Community Member

I felt you, I'm the same way now, I've bought many connects and I've passed proposals that weren't copy paste, but no one has invited me.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members