🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting Job :(
Page options
shaheenpk
Community Member

Not Getting Job :(

Hi, I'm transcriber I do all kinds of transcription, I'm new at upwork but not new in my profession I've submitted many proposals but couldn't find any single job. I got 3 years of experience in my field. I've attached my previous work samples but this is not my upwork job's sample. If someone here to help me, I'll greatly appreciate. 

Thank  You! 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Rana A wrote:

Hi, I'm transcriber I do all kinds of transcription, I'm new at upwork but not new in my profession I've submitted many proposals but couldn't find any single job.

Your profile needs work. If you want to claim "native or bilingual" English levels, your profile must be error free. It is not and your English isn't "native or bilingual." Your profile video has nothing at all to do with what you offer - in fact it looks like it has nothing to do with you at all....

No portfolio

Are you sure your hourly rate is realistic at this point?

Petra R wrote:

Rana A wrote:

Hi, I'm transcriber I do all kinds of transcription, I'm new at upwork but not new in my profession I've submitted many proposals but couldn't find any single job.

Your profile needs work. If you want to claim "native or bilingual" English levels, your profile must be error free. It is not and your English isn't "native or bilingual." Your profile video has nothing at all to do with what you offer - in fact it looks like it has nothing to do with you at all....

No portfolio

Are you sure your hourly rate is realistic at this point?

I guess that is his rate as "Mobile Developer".

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members