🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to access my active proposals
Page options
44268de2
Community Member

Not able to access my active proposals

Hi, I m trying to access my active proposal but not able to as its throwing some sort of api error on top of the screen.

"There was an error loading this page: error [6e27a5389d2d8e78-DEL, 6e27a5389d2d8e78-DEL]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

Need some help regarding this as i have to withdraw from some of the proposal so i can get my account attached with an agency.
Regards 
Piyush

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Piyush, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I can confirm that this is a known bug, and our engineers are working to resolve this. The Customer Support Team will continue addressing any of your concerns through your support ticket. If you want to follow up or have further questions about the issue, you can update the ticket thread anytime. We will update this thread once we have more information or when the issue is resolved.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Piyush,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to view your proposals? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The issue still persists , i have tried it over on multiple device and multiple browse while clearing the cache and cookies.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Piyush,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
44268de2
Community Member

Hi , this is the error i am facing.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you for the follow up, Piyush, I will share it with our team as well and you can always update your ticket with any additional questions or information. 

~ Goran
Upwork
44268de2
Community Member

I am still facing same issue.

44268de2_0-1646285868438.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Piyush, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I can confirm that this is a known bug, and our engineers are working to resolve this. The Customer Support Team will continue addressing any of your concerns through your support ticket. If you want to follow up or have further questions about the issue, you can update the ticket thread anytime. We will update this thread once we have more information or when the issue is resolved.

~ Avery
Upwork
44268de2
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I am facing same issue, kindly resolve this issue.

44268de2_0-1646809535876.png

Hi Piyush,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with this. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket with the number 34096365. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members