🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to get paid via Paypal
Page options
rokbani_selim
Community Member

Not able to get paid via Paypal

Hi

I am trying to get paid via paypal and I am getting the payment rejected.

I tried 5 times. Note my paypal account is verified and having same email as my my upwork account.

Can anyone support or guide.

Thanks,
Selim

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Selim, 

I'm sorry to learn that your Paypal withdrawal keeps getting rejected. I have asked for help from the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you regarding your concern. Please expect them to reach out to you through an email.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Selim, 

I'm sorry to learn that your Paypal withdrawal keeps getting rejected. I have asked for help from the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you regarding your concern. Please expect them to reach out to you through an email.

~ Avery
Upwork
e9d68277
Community Member

Hello I have the same problem because I can't withdraw my money to PayPal 

Hi Jose,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e9d68277
Community Member

Hi I have the same problem I can't do the withdraw with my PayPal account and I don't know why please help me!

mozzly
Community Member

Hi, I have the exact same problem. I can't get paid via paypal.

Hi Lilly,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
vitaliykh
Community Member

Hello I get failed PayPal account when i try withdraw my money.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vitaliy,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e4857c20
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem. Can someone help, please?

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties getting payments. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Be sure to double-check your payment method details carefully. Accurate entry of these details is your responsibility and essential for successful withdrawals. Consider setting up a second payment method as a backup, just in case your first one isn't available for some reason. You can add as many as you want and make changes as needed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello. Help me with resolving problems with getting paid on my PayPal 😞
I tried many times (((

Thank you

Hi Vitaly,

Thank you for your message. Please contact Paypal support to check your account status and try again once the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
vitaliykh
Community Member

Thank you very much!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members