🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Notification for not getting considered...?
Page options
285be426
Community Member

Notification for not getting considered...?

I guess getting notified that the client hasn't considered us for the job would help us a lot rather than having false hopes. To be honest, that "eye-button" is not helpful at all... I'm not even fretting about the connects I spent on sending a proposal, though I should but at least a small change relevant to the notification thing would be helpful... I hope I make sense... 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Clients have the option of declining your proposal and selecting a reason; however, hardly any clients will do this (I've only received one or two notifications out of hundreds of proposals that I've sent) and there's no way to force them to do it. But it's pretty easy to figure out that if they don't contact you, it means they're not interested.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Ali. It's an important topic. Hope something will be really changed. 

fd1a3637
Community Member

As long as they make it optional. As someone whos gotten hundreds of "we've decided to not move forward..." emails in my lifetime, I don't need that.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Clients have the option of declining your proposal and selecting a reason; however, hardly any clients will do this (I've only received one or two notifications out of hundreds of proposals that I've sent) and there's no way to force them to do it. But it's pretty easy to figure out that if they don't contact you, it means they're not interested.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members