🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Number of connects required for the same job ...
Page options
radomirko
Community Member

Number of connects required for the same job changing from one day to the next?

Is it normal that the number of Connects required to apply for the same job changes from one day to the next?
Last night, I opened a browser TAB with a job I wanted to bid on. It required 16 Connect. Ended not having time to bid yesterday, so I opened that same browser TAB today, and now the same job requires 18 Connects!

Is that NORMAL? I'd appreciate if anyone could provide an insight. Is the number of required Connects changing with the number of received proposals?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Yes, this is normal.

The number of Connects required can go up or down for many reasons. For example, a client changes the job description or other job details. The number of Connects required may also increase if the job is attracting a lot of bids and decrease if the job fails to attract bids.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Yes I seen many time since Upwork increase their connects in march

celgins
Community Member

Yes, this is normal.

The number of Connects required can go up or down for many reasons. For example, a client changes the job description or other job details. The number of Connects required may also increase if the job is attracting a lot of bids and decrease if the job fails to attract bids.

Yes, it looks like you are right, I have noticed another job going DOWN 2 connects, today,

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members