🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Offere Disappeared
Page options
Jason L Community Member

Offere Disappeared

I received an invitation to write someone a short piece of review. Client specified he demand this asap, and I wrote as he wish. Once I sent him my work, he simply wouldn't reply anymore. Of course, not paid either. Now I'm angry not only for this disrespect, but also how difficult it is to file a complaint on this platform, as if shady people are allowed to play around freelancers as they wish (I'm not even sure does this count as a complaint). Hope this time there'd actually be somone answering my question and help doing some follow up, instead of making me chat with the stupid bot which only reply by results not found, with my problems unsolved.
Thank you.

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
Petra R Community Member

It seems you were never hired.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Jason, 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I checked your account and unfortunately can confirm that you were not hired for this job.  In the future, please do not work on any project until a client has sent you an offer, you have accepted it, it's showing on your My Jobs page as an active contract.

I would recommend that you read up on the Safety First! section of the freelancer resources we have compiled here, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members