🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » On job post: This feature is not available be...
Page options
Community Member

On job post: This feature is not available because your client is suspended.

Hi all,

I'm trying to bid on the below job, which is still active and searcheable. The client is payment verified with a decent history and feedback. However, the 'apply' botton is greyed out with  the following message: This feature is not available because your client is suspended.

From other threads I know that this has been an issue before, but it is marked as resolved and the threads are closed.

I would be grateful for any help. Thanks so much and happy Friday,
Martha

12 REPLIES 12
ArjayM

Hi Martha Audrina,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Could you please share a screenshot of the error you're experiencing with the job post you're referring to? We'll have that reviewed and assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ilija93
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi, I have the same issue, can you help me?

ilija93
Community Member

Link of the job **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ilija,

Thanks for reaching out. As the message states, since the client is currently suspended, you won't be able to apply for the job. Once the client resolves the issue with their account, you may be able to submit a proposal to it. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ilija93
Community Member

Yeah but I can see that he has proposals, like this morning he had less than 5 proposals, and in the moment i took a screen shot he has 5-10 proposals, how is that possible if he is suspended? Also I there is same job he posted this morning too **Edited for Community Guidelines**
And I had the same issue applying

Ilija, the activity you're seeing likely took place before the client was suspended. I'm afraid we can't share the details of another user's account for privacy reasons. Once the client's account is resumed, you may apply to their jobs in the marketplace if you wish. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ilija93
Community Member

like iam 100 % sure they are not, like iam not blind i was watching and following what is going on with the proposal number and if he hired somebody or not.... It is some bug that occures and you should check it out....

Why do you want to be scammed? Yes, Upwork should remove the scammer, but why do you want to apply and be scammed?

Scammers stay on the platform all the time. It's up to the freelancer to do vetting of the client and the job. No one, including Upwork, will protect you.

Client didnt look like scammer, it had high rate hire rate 95 % + with 30 job posts idk. I think that client maybe blocked some area where I am from so I am not able to send proposal, anyway it does not matter now, I just wanted to know if it is a bug or somethin. 
NOTE this never happened to me before, but I did report one client earlier same day and client got suspended so idk maybe that had some influence on this bug etc alot of maybe, but as we can see no we dont have enough support to investigate this, I saw plenty posts and comments about it ... 

Client unable to block some area where you from.

Client suspended or site bug. I think he is suspended for sure from info that you provided.

ilija93
Community Member

I can see now that he is Interviewing: 1 I ask you how if he is suspended? 

aed74cf0
Community Member

Hi ArjayM

This is Hanak. I am trying to apply for a job but the "Apply" button is greyed (and unclickable). 
Please find the attached screenshot for better clarity on my request

I am grateful to you for your continued support
Warm Regards
Hanak

aed74cf0_0-1714505190016.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members