🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » One weekly payment not received to this Decem...
Page options
veenaglider
Community Member

One weekly payment not received to this December. Need help for to get paid.

I have not received one weekly payment for the first week of December but received to the next one. How I can get it. I have also talked to a local bank but they told me to contact Upwork. And there no way I found to talk with direct customer executives. Pls help me.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Veena,

Could you please confirm the withdrawal date you`re referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sure, let me send each info in detail. Thanks.

Hi, I have transferred this payment on December 6, 2019. I have attached the screenshot for the payment withdrawal proof. Second payment on this month I have withdrawal on 11 Dec,2019 and I have received it but 6 dec, 2019 payment I have not received till now. I am worried about it and I have also not found any medium to talk with customer support in the chat room. So I am greatly disappointed. I have also talked to my local bank and they told me that they can do anything as payment as not received to us. so you need to talk with Upwork. They were asking about a UTC number for the transaction.
I have attached the following documents:
1. My this month CSV file for transaction records.
2. My bank account statements
3. Upwork message or email for amount withdrawal
4. Withdrawal date record
Let me know if you need something else, but pls help me, I am getting nervous. Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Second attachment

Bank statement

Thank you for the detailed follow up Veena,

First, please keep in mind that posting private details in our Community is not allowed as this is a public Community. I would also recommend not sharing this type of details publicly for your own safety/security.

Regarding your payment,  It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let me know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members