🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Oops! Username is incorrect.
Page options
alpre1990
Community Member

Oops! Username is incorrect.

I'm trying to login to my upwork accout after a while and the login forms states "Oops! Username is incorrect.". I made this new account just to post my question here and look out for help gaining access back to my account. Can somebody help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi all,

If you need help signing in to your account, we’ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of the Help Center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

89 REPLIES 89

Have you got the private message?

Hi Pradeep,

I am unable to send you a private message. I get the error message "this profile is no longer available" when I try to view your profile and send you a message. Please advise if there is an alternate way to reach you.

Thanks,

Jenita

Hi Jenita,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? You should be able to click on the Send a message button and send a private message. 

Let us know if the issue pressists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c05016ec
Community Member

Hi Nikola - I was able to send a private message to Pradeep. Thanks! 

a4a3d71d
Community Member

Oops! Username is incorrect.
I'm just copying the user's message above, because the situation is the same

I'm trying to login to my upwork accout after a while and the login forms states "Oops! Username is incorrect.". I made this new account just to post my question here and look out for help gaining access back to my account. Can somebody help me?

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to?

~ Nikola
Upwork
d6806a8b
Community Member

I am also having a similar issue.

Hi Stephen

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to?

~ Nikola
Upwork
3ecfbe3c
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same "username is incorrect" issue.

73a65836
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

My partner was not able to log back into his old account. Forgot password is not working, it says "Invalid username or email" as if the email is not registered in the system. Creating new account also doesn't work, it says "This email is already in use".

I hope you can help us sort things out. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members