🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ouran teacher
Page options
f0916b4a
Community Member

Ouran teacher

Hello, I am Mounira. I am a Quran and Tajweed teacher. I hold a Hafs and Shu’bah certificate from the Institute for the Preparation of Quran Teachers. I have 8 years of practical experience in the field of teaching.

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Maro,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to Upwork! We’re here to help you navigate the world of online work. Let’s start with the basics here at Upwork.

Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.
~ Joanne
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Maro:
Those are not the type of skills that are in demand on Upwork.

At this time, Upwork is not the site for you.

If you decide to spend more time learning about Upwork, the site may become a site which will be of use to you.

bf562fd8
Community Member

Aslam Wa Alaikum Wa Rahmat Wa Barakata. Dear sister, you have not found any students on this app. I am also a Quran teacher 

Dear sister. 

Thanks for helping

AsalamOalaikum i m new here can u plz help me to search online quran students ?

OK, do know another apps help me ,,i  thought upwork  app have many moslemse wants to learn about Quran....

So how can we found quran student i really need it can u plz help me to search students

elisa_b
Community Member

The students you are looking for should post a job offer, looking for your services. Try to use the appropriate keywords in your search, although I think this is not really a common field of work on Upwork.

That said, your profile is almost blank. Your hourly rate is 0. While you wait for potential students, you should really work on it. Please take the Academy courses and learn how to improve your profile, use the platform correctly, and avoid scams. 

d991fd1b
Community Member

salam 

I am Quran teacher please help me

Screenshot_20240112-012153.png

naz-mehreen
Community Member

Assalamualaikum I'm Mehreen from Pakistan I'm online Quran teacher can you help me to find out student 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members