🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PROPOSALS
Page options
e00f8930
Community Member

PROPOSALS

Hi, I have been submitting almost 30 proposals for the past 2 weeks but at no one responded nor have given a chance for an interview with me? Is that normal at all? Or should there be some settings I did not set properly? Thank you so much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Joseph Brian B wrote:

Hi, I have been submitting almost 30 proposals for the past 2 weeks but at no one responded nor have given a chance for an interview with me? Is that normal at all? Or should there be some settings I did not set properly? Thank you so much.

You already had one contract, so you can see that everything works properly. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Joseph Brian B wrote:

You already had one contract, so you can see that everything works properly. 

asaphadeolu
Community Member

Pls how did you come out of this issue.

Adeolu O wrote:
Pls how did you come out of this issue.

You have no portfolio and your hourly rate is too high for someone who's new. You've also put virtually no effort into writing your profile overview; if you're a "highly skilled writer" with a "convincing style" then why don't you write something highly skilled that will convince clients to hire you?

Thanks so much, I'll work more on my profile
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members