🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Delay?
Page options
Joeric A Community Member

Payment Delay?

No federal holiday or Upwork notice but haven't seen my earnings available for withdrawal 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the bug originally reported on this thread has since been resolved and the earnings became available. 

Due to
another issue that has since been resolved some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details.

The reason why it’s now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, this means that the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything and you did not see any negative balance prior to the availability of your funds based on transaction history, please contact our support team on this page

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

331 REPLIES 331
Michelle C Community Member

• Tried that still nothing
Hiram K Community Member

Has that worked for you? I've actually logged out and back in - no difference. The funds have moved from "In Review" but they didn't get to "Available"

Ana L Community Member

Same, that freaks me out

Michael B Community Member

2/3 of my contracts have it available. So... a work in progress still maybe?

Elena M Community Member

The status page says all is solved, but half of the earnings are still not available. Any update on it? 

Mine neither nothing resolved lame customer support

Yana V Community Member

Same here. And we lost the whole day.

Konstantinos X Community Member

The same issue, it's supposed to be fixed according to the status page, but the funds are still under "Review". Any ETA here?

Emil A Community Member

issue was resolved but still 0 balance

open a ticket because no one is available for chat either an IT agency with the most adequate support maybe they shud request proposals

Elena M Community Member

And also would it be possible to double-check if the balance is showing correctly after this issue? Maybe I'm calculating something incorrectly, but it feels like there is an inconsistency in the bill for the last week. Anyone can confirm having the same issues with numbers? 

Yulian D Community Member

I work with two clients but payments only from the first client are Available Early whereas for the second client are still "In Review". Could someone from UpWork please check that?

Irina I Community Member

Same here.

Rowan C Community Member

I got an email saying my funds are available early but they haven't appeared in my available section of the reports page. 

Ana L Community Member

Same

Support isn't available yet , great agency !!!!

Samantha R Community Member

It's also an unavailable state. Maybe we can wait until later today, or until Wednesday. I hope I can withdraw it later today.

Milisav R Community Member

They said funds will be available in next 12h npt later than 19h UTC so I guess we will have to be more patient for just 4-5h from now. Looks like the problem is resolved as I got the email from UpWork Status service few moments ago.

Samantha R Community Member

It is hoped that the problem of withdrawal at 19:00 UTC will be resolved. Just like they expected.😅

did someone tell you that because the status page says resolved obviously it's not

Ana L Community Member

Was just the ETA on the status page of Upwork

Status page says resolved you probably should open a support ticket

Irina N Community Member

And after "the issue has been solved", and I got a notification about my early available payments, I go to "get paid" and discover that my balance is 0 !!! Though in the morning I could see the $600 which I had earned last week... So where was my money disappeared? Is this a joke??

Tracie Michelle P Community Member

On Upwork's Support Section they advise the problem with TR and TR+ freelancers being able to access their money ahs been resolved. My money is still sitting in "Review" so I must assume the problem has not been resolved. Is anyone else still having trouble accessing their money? Thank you in advance.

Yes me 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members