🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Delay?
Page options
1fb54ad3
Community Member

Payment Delay?

Hello Upwork ,Please explain why my payment was delayed? on May 12 I transferred amount from Upwork to a local bank  but I have yet to receive a confirmation that the transaction has been credited to my bank account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Obi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your funds. However, I can see the most recent transaction via the "direct to local bank" option was on 10- May, and it's been successfully processed on our end.

Please note that  "Direct to local bank" transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Obi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your funds. However, I can see the most recent transaction via the "direct to local bank" option was on 10- May, and it's been successfully processed on our end.

Please note that  "Direct to local bank" transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members