Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment decline when add plus membership

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
11 of 14

Hi Jd W,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

*Updated to add information.

Please note that you are allowed to use another user’s card as a Billing method (paying for membership fee, Connects, or contracts) provided you are authorized to do so. If any issue arises, the team will reach out to you. You can find more information on available billing methods in this help article.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jigar B Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
12 of 14

Hello,

I wanted to know that if suppose payment method will be added and if I don't want recurring payment then what to do? Suppose I want to need a membership for two months then what to do? 
For example: if I have enough connects available then why should I want more by recurring?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
13 of 14

Hi Jd W,

Thank you for your question. You may cancel your subscription at any time by going to Settings   Membership. The cancellation will be effective at the end of the billing period and your account will automatically be changed to Upwork Basic when your billing period ends.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jigar B Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
14 of 14
One more question. Can you please let me know that if accounts name is different and support I will use debit/credit card of my friend then is it valid?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS