🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment has not been processed
Page options
maricardgz
Community Member

Payment has not been processed

Hi,
I withdraw my funds Jan 1 at around 8am via local bank transfer. I received an email of withdrawal notification. My problem is until now i have not received the email "payment has been processed". Usually I received that email same day evening, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

302 REPLIES 302
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lory,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
dcdf124f
Community Member

Hello,

I'm posting this to get help. I withdrew my funds last Friday, April 7th at 1:40 pm Philippine time. It's been almost one week and still no email was sent to me stating that my payment has been processed. I contacted support yesterday but still no update. 

Hi Alethea,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your funds. I can confirm that your case has been escalated to the appropriate team for further review and a support ticket has been set up here. Please allow our team time to look closer into the transaction and you will be getting an update once done. We seek your patience and understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dcdf124f
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay. The problem is they're not giving me an ETA and tomorrow is Friday already. I don't know if it is safe to withdraw my pay tomorrow. It's stressful that I always experience issues with payments!

Same! Withdrew my funds on April 7 and I did not receive an email that the payment has been processed yet. It's been a week. I created a ticket and the support told me to wait until the 20th before they initiate a trace. I think it is because of the long holidays 😕

Hi Carlyn,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
morrisonanele
Community Member

I need urgent response I made a Wired transferred of my earnings on Tuesday morning 18 April by 02:00 AM  but it has not reaced my account, Please I would love to know if the payment was processed successful on Upwork side because I didn't get any notification about payment being processed,I have called my bank and the  said no transactions are pending on my account And it  has no restrictions so it's free to receive transfers.   I have received the payment withdrawn email but not the payment processing mail, can someone guide me please? I Haven't experienced such delay when using wire transfer before    Thanks 

Hi Morrison,

Please know that there is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks alot I really appreciate 

Please my Top Rated eligible weeks haven't increased since January till date but my job success have been increasing and have completed more than 7 recent projects with 5 Stars rating

Why is my Top Rated eligible weeks increasing

What's might be the issue 

Hi Morrison,

To earn Top-Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated eligible weeks metric keeps track of that progress, looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. We update the count every Saturday.

In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Is been more than two business day and I haven't received any mail or the fund to my account please kindly check if the  transaction was successful on your end

Is been more than two business day and I haven't received any mail or the fund to my account please kindly check if the  transaction was successful on your end

Hi Morrison,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
stefsyr
Community Member

Can someone help me?

I withdraw my funds 04/19 at around 8am via local bank transfer. I received an email of withdrawal notification however, I have not received an email  confirming "payment has been processed" it beens more than 48 hours already. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
restar_vanessa
Community Member

Hi,

I initiated a withdrawal around 8 AM Philippine time but still did not receive any email yet that the payment is in process. 

Please help. 

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

It just doesn't make sense that I must wait this long to get my hard-earned money. This platform has much money, Please use it efficiently. After all, this is nothing if you don't have clients and freelancers. 

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear how you feel. I understand how important it is to get your funds on time. I checked your account and noticed that you are referring to the fund withdrawal initiated on April 19th using a Direct to local transfer. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days and there is a 12:00 pm UTC cut-off time for same-day processing. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to communicate on the support ticket initiated on your account for the same concern.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
restar_vanessa
Community Member

After 8 business days, are your freaking kidding me? Also, I will have my salary again on Wed, if I have not received the first payment yet so what will happen? this is so amazing, my first experience in this platform is freaking amazing, good job, I am so speechless on how your process sucks

andioflo
Community Member

Hello, can Someone help me. I wddraw my funds earlier this Morning around 8am but until now i haven't received any email from upwork that my payment has been processed, its been 8hours since i click the get paid in upwork, usually it will take a minute, ill received an email. Can someone check on this please. 

zeurech
Community Member

Hi, 

I would like to follow up my payment that I requested yesterday since then I dont receive a confirmation that it is being processed please help me in this problem, I really need my payment. I check my bank account it is still in a low balance. Hoping to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you 

Hi Rechie,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

~ AJ
Upwork
mahjie
Community Member

Hi, I processed the withdrawal earlier. I received the first email, but have not received a second email. Its been more that 8 hours already. Please help

Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
54df6392
Community Member

Hi, 

I withdraw my payment on 7 june. Its been 2 business day but i still didn't get the confirmation email. 
Now what should i do?

Hi Masum,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that there is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

However, I can see that you've contacted our support team and raised a ticket about your concern. The team has provided more information about the process and further instructions if you haven't received your funds. You may update this ticket by responding to the email sent by the team if you still haven't received the confirmation email after 24 hours. They will indeed check on the transaction status and assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
krakenfinland
Community Member

Usually I receive an email and a notification that the payment has been processed quite fast after the payment confirmation but today I haven't received it at all. Is there an issue with the notifications/emails/payment processing? 

Hi Peik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, there is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds.

Also, direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ AJ
Upwork
sushantachy84
Community Member

Hi,

I am a Top Rated Freelancer in Upwork. I have withdrawn the fund from my account on 14th July 2023. Usually I receive e mail regarding fund processing within 2 days. But this time I have not received it yet. Can you please check whether there is any problem or not.
Looking forward to hearing from you. 
Regards

Sometimes it happen 

Hi Sushanta,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

~ AJ
Upwork
db46f545
Community Member

Hello, I usually receive an email stating the payment is processed a few minutes after the payment confirmation email however it's been 6 hours and still nothing is received. 

Hi Brenda,

~ AJ
Upwork
153c4392
Community Member

I was getting error in payment withdrawal, I have complained my issue by generating a ticket..... and now I again requested to withdraw payment so can you just confirm that my payment request is successfully proceed or it has rejected because I didn't get confirmation email

Please reply anyone have a solution and please tell me one more thing that my payment withdrawal schedule is every week wednesday and when I make a request of payment in any other day like monday or tuesday or any so if there any issue ??

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
marianneagustin
Community Member

Hi, I made my withdrawal earlier today. Usually, I would get an email confirmation that my payment has been processed. But it has been 13 hours and I haven't received any and the funds were withdrawn from my Upwork account. What happened? 

The platoform seems to be full of bugs these days. This may be it. 

Hi Marianne,

I'm sorry you didn't receive a confirmation email. I checked and can confirm that the transaction was successfully completed on our end. Please allow up to four business days for you to receive your funds. You can check this article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members