🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment has not been processed
Page options
maricardgz
Community Member

Payment has not been processed

Hi,
I withdraw my funds Jan 1 at around 8am via local bank transfer. I received an email of withdrawal notification. My problem is until now i have not received the email "payment has been processed". Usually I received that email same day evening, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

298 REPLIES 298

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the notification. I checked the transaction and it's still in process. In general, direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0b4bc380
Community Member

Hi, Luiggi!

I hope you could help me with this one. I have requested for a payment by 8:40 a.m. (Philippines Time) and good thing that I have received the payment notification. However, I haven't still yet received the second email, "The payment has been processed". It has been hours, usually I receive the notification 30 minutes after the request and receive the money by 12:00 p.m. 

Please check. I will be waiting for a response from your end.

Thank you!

Today i withdraw the money, everything work normal, upwork send me an email confirm, but. normally, it would give me another mail to show the total money i can get by next 10 min, but today i receive none, it been 3 hours, so what happened, it because from my side or client side?

faizien
Community Member

Same with me do yo mean email Your payment has been processed right ?

Hi LE Q and Ahmad,

I checked and see that you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local bank. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cyrenne, 

I checked your withdrawal and can confirm that your transaction has been initiated already. While you usually receive the email immediately, please know that this works as designed. Please allow three business days for the transaction to be processed successfully. If you don't receive an email that your withdrawal was successfully processed after three business days, please reach out to us or the Customer Support Team directly so you can be further assisted.

ETA: Hi Cyrene, the email to confirm that the payment has been processed has already been sent to you. Kindly check your inbox for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Today is the 6th working day from when I withdrew the amount from my Upwork wallet (Monday 27th June). Yet the money hasn't reached my bank account.

Can you please look into it?

Hi Amir, 

I checked your transaction and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Could you please allow eight business days for the transaction to be processed? If you don't receive your withdrawal on 8-July (UTC Timezone), please reach out to us here or directly reach out to the Customer Support Team so that they can initiate a trace for you.

Take note that 4-July, Monday is a bank holiday and does not count as a business day. 

~ Avery
Upwork
lpcastro3
Community Member

Please help. I did. Not receive any email after withrawal 

faizien
Community Member

Please help i didn’t get email Your payment has been processed after got the payment confirmation, usually it can take 3hrs after got email payment confirmation 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction has been initiated. While you usually receive the email immediately in the past, know that this is working as designed. Please allow three business days for the transaction to be processed successfully and for the email to be sent out.

In the future, if you don't receive an email that your withdrawal was successfully processed after three business days, please reach out to us or the 
Customer Support Team directly so you can be further assisted.

~ Avery
Upwork
faizien
Community Member

Thanks , so iam must waiting 3days and then got the email? Why iam must waiting 3 days ?

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for following up. Please understand that this is the time frame for this process. 

~ AJ
Upwork
faizien
Community Member

Thankyou , I will back here again if on 3days still didn't get it

0c8338a0
Community Member

I have not received an email yet that the Payment has been processed. Usually, It would only take 30 mins to an hour but now it has been a whole day and I haven't received a confirmation email yet. Need your assistance please. 496627986

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elea, 

I checked the transaction, and it looks like it has already been initiated. Once it has been processed, you should be able to receive the confirmation email. Even if you have received the email immediately in the past, take note that this is working as designed. If you still haven't received the email after three days, please reach out to us here or directly to Customer Support so you can be assisted further.

~ Avery
Upwork
03cdcb0b
Community Member

I requested a direct bank transfer withdrawal today, but after 7 hours I have not received an email stating that the request has been processed, please help. It says that if the amount is not deposited into my bank account within 8 working days, the request will be opened, but I want to know why my withdrawal was not processed.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that an email was sent out informing you of the transaction. I can also confirm that the transaction has already been initiated and you would receive a confirmation email once it has been processed. Even if you have received the email immediately in the past, take note that this is working as designed. If you still haven't received the email after three days, please reach out to us here or directly to Customer Support so you can be assisted further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, although it has been 24 hours, the e-mail has not yet been processed, this is not normal at all, this is not a problem for my friends who shoot on the same day, please help. What is the situation now?

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with one of our team members via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
AndreaG

Hi all,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

I've withdrawn my available funds 5 hours ago but I haven't received any confirmation that is has been successfully processed. Usually it takes less than an hour for my funds to be processed.  Could you please track the status of my withdrawal?

I also have the same issue. I withdrew my funds earlier at 8am but until now I haven't got the email that says my payment is being processed. 

mcruz
Community Member

Same issue here. The "payment is being processed" email usually comes within the same hour as payment confirmation email. Then credit to bank happens after an hour. It's been 3 hours and I haven't received the email and the money in the bank. 

Myra Cruz

Hi Mary, Christian and Myra,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. You will receive the notification as soon as your payment is processed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for the update Mr Pradeep

c_claud
Community Member

Hi andrea,

not really sure who to turn to.inhave initated widrawal last april 7 but up until  now i have no second confirmation email.please help!

Hi Carmela,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
539358eb
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I withdrew my funds on Tuesday. I did not get either of the 2 emails confirming withdrawal. I was advised that there was a glitch on your end. 48 hours later and I have not received my funds. My funds are always available next business days. Please advise. 

Thank you.

Hi Cheveane,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. I checked the transaction you're referring to and can confirm that it was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank.

If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S. and in your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello, why is my transaction list showing "Transactions in yellow mean that they are due and haven't been paid" even when the said fees has already been deducted from the original amount.

Is there something i should be worried about or?

Hi Ganiu,

This is just to let you know that these transactions are not yet taken from the account. Please don't worry about it. This will be automatically processed and will be deducted from your earnings. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you but i haven't received the “your payment has been processed message” only the you requested for payment message have i received and i requested for withdrawal at about 01:01 AM +0 GMT. 

Kindly look into this so i can know if there is anything i need to do.

Hi Ganiu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

Please be also aware that Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Please feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
abood1990
Community Member

Hello, 

My money was PROCESSED on the 2nd of Aug but I havent received it yet !!! And I opened a support ticket 4 days ago and no one responded yet !!! 

I need someone from upwork team to look at this please. This is so frustrating that there is no way to just reach out to an agent and get them to look into that. 

earlsurmion
Community Member

I requested Payout today around 8:15 AM Philippine time but until now I have not receive a second email saying its been processed please help>>>

Hi Earl Jeffrey,

I'd like to confirm that the transaction has been initiated. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. If you have withdrawn after the cutoff time, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. If more than 2 days have passed and the you still do not receive the confirmation, please let us know so we can check this for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9f2be60b
Community Member

Hi,

My last schedule payment was on Aug 31 and not  processed yet. But money is debited from Balance. Received email as scheduled for payment but not processed. Please do the needful. Thanks

Hi Sanjeevi,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
9f2be60b
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

My ticket is still not resolved or received any reply. Please do the needful

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members