🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment has not been processed
Page options
maricardgz
Community Member

Payment has not been processed

Hi,
I withdraw my funds Jan 1 at around 8am via local bank transfer. I received an email of withdrawal notification. My problem is until now i have not received the email "payment has been processed". Usually I received that email same day evening, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

298 REPLIES 298

Hi Vishnupriya,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Joanne
Upwork
02a25ff6
Community Member

Hi I'm from Vietnam and usually withdrawal my money to my local bank account, but because I saw Wise had higher rate so I made an USA ACH bank account through Wise and linked it to my payment method for withdrawal and now it took too long for me to receive my money, I need money to pay my family bills, I'm starving now. I want to cancel this transaction and return it back to my upwork account so I can withdrawal it to my local bank, it faster and I don't have to wait like this. I don't even see the payment processing email from you guys

Hi Hoang,

I have reviewed your account, and it seems that you are inquiring about the fund withdrawal that was initiated yesterday. We are unable to cancel the fund withdrawal already initiated from your Upwork account. I see that the fund withdrawal has been successfully processed and you should receive the email soon.

Direct fund withdrawals to US Bank may take anywhere from two to five business days. The processing and clearing times can vary significantly from one bank to another. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Please do not hesitate to reach us if you do not receive the funds after 8 working days. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
c3fee67b
Community Member

Hi, I made a withdrawal from upwork to my USD ACH routing account and it's been over 24 hours and I haven't received the money. Is there a way I can track the transaction just to be sure that everything is on track.

ID: 684480060

Hi Abraham,

I have reviewed your account, and it seems that you are inquiring about the fund withdrawal that was initiated yesterday. I can confirm that the fund withdrawal has been successfully processed.

Direct fund withdrawals to US Bank may take anywhere from two to five business days. The processing and clearing times can vary significantly from one bank to another. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Please do not hesitate to reach us if you do not receive the funds after 8 working days.

- Pradeep

Upwork
l_lacambra
Community Member

It's been more than 2 hours since I made the withdrawal. Usually, I receive an email confirming that my payment has been processed minutes after withdrawal. Anyone with the same issue?

View your transaction page.

Same issue here 😫

Hi Lou and Jay,

I see that you are referring to Direct to Local Bank transfer initiated a few hours ago. While we aim to process Direct to Local Bank transfers as soon as possible the standard time is four business days.

If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, same issue on my end. I haven't received the second email from upwork "Your payment has been processed". After withdrawal, I usually receive this within 1-2 hrs only, but up until now almost 8 hours have passed, there's no email saying that my payment has been processed. This is the first time I experienced this. Please check, reference ID# 686977285

iacob_irina
Community Member

I haven't received the second confirmation email either. I always get it within the hour

47e5da86
Community Member

Usually when I withdraw funds from Upwork, I usually receive another email apart from payment confirmation which is "Your payment has been processed". This time I haven't received the "Your payment has been processed". What should I do?

Update: Thanks upwork! I was able to receive it just now !

cheeck your upwork setting

You can also watch youtube video or talk with me

Haven't receive the 2nd email still on my end. 

This is my first time to have my withdrawal last April 13, 2024, already received an email of "payment confirmation" but until now, April 19, I have not received the email "payment has been processed. I am based in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.

Can someone help ?

Hi Marjorie,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e4288feb
Community Member

Hi, I withdrew my money to a direct local bank yesterday at 2 pm Jakarta time (GMT+7). The first time I withdrew my money, after waiting for a couple of hours, I got the confirmation email that stated my payment had been processed, however, this time I haven't received the confirmation email and it's been almost 24 hours. So I was wondering what's happening and whether my payment withdrawal is already processed or not. Can anyone please help me? Thank you

Hi Annisa,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that a confirmation mail was sent to you on April 4th. You may want to check the Spam/Junk folder in your mailbox. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members