🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment processing delayed. No Payment Proces...
Page options
maricardgz
Community Member

Payment has not been processed

Hi,
I withdraw my funds Jan 1 at around 8am via local bank transfer. I received an email of withdrawal notification. My problem is until now i have not received the email "payment has been processed". Usually I received that email same day evening, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

298 REPLIES 298
tony_tjeda
Community Member

Hello! I did not receive an email: "Your payment has been processed." I only received the "Payment Confirmation" email, I still haven't received my money, is that normal?

Hi Antonio,

I checked and confirmed that the transaction you're referring to and confirmed that it's been initiated. Please know that there is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven’t received the email, please let us know here and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~ Arjay
Upwork
normamallari
Community Member

Is there an Issue with Payments being processed please?  We did a withdrawal but have not received any email that the Payment has been processed and it's been over 3hrs now.

Hi Norma,

I checked and it looks like the transaction was successfully processed. In general, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank.

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds.

~ Joanne
Upwork
458d419c
Community Member

Same with me today I withdraw my earning and nothing confirmed that it was process

Hi Jelly Ann,

I checked and I can confirm that the transaction was successful. In general, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds.

You may also consider checking your spam folder for the notification. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ayyaz_mughal
Community Member

Hi there,
in few days ago, i added my anthoer bank account and i used it for withdraw my payemnt after 3 days, today i withdraw my payment but i didn't received the payment yet even i haven't received the Payment proccess confirmation email yet. Please help me on this, i am getting nervous now..!

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that you processed the transaction today, and it is currently in progress. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

If more than 2 business days have passed and you still haven't received the email, please let us know and we'll be happy to check that your transaction was successful on our end.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
39b45fc0
Community Member

Hi, I haven't received an email confirming that the payment was processed, I used Parallax to withdraw the fund. It should only takes couple of hours. Is there anyone experiencing the same?

Thanks,

Mariel

Hi Mariel,

I can see that the withdrawal was successfully processed on our end. That said, ACH deposits can take 2-5 business days to arrive at your bank. Feel free to check out this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Mariel,

I checked the status of the withdrawal transaction you're referring to and confirmed that it was successful. Please remember that Direct-to-local bank transfers are processed within four business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after eight business days, the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
kalyaniadarsh
Community Member

Hello, 

I requested a payment today and I got the payment confirmation email. But it has been more than 5 hrs and it is not processed and I haven't get any payment processed email. usually I get it within an hour and get the payment to my bank account on the same day itself. Please help.

Hi ADARSH,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

~ AJ
Upwork

I got the same issue earlier but i got it now. Id say just give it until tomorrow

Hello Adarsh, did you received the payment? Or not yet? Asking because I'm facing the same issue. 

ganiuofficial
Community Member

Hello anyone/Upwork,

I placed a withdrawal request 17 hours ago and I received the mail that said the payment was requested, but up till now, I haven't received a notification for the processed payment. what is happening? 

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hi Ganiu,

I checked and I can confirm that the transaction was successful. In general, Direct-to-local bank payments take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds.

You may also consider checking your spam folder for the notification. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Okay, Arjay, I checked the spam box but I can not find any mail from Upwork there and no email has been received yet—but funds have been deposited in my account. 

Thank you.

Hi Ganiu,

Glad to hear that you have already received your funds. Apologies for not receiving the confirmation email. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep

haque-md_ajharul
Community Member

Hi, I've tried to withdraw my earnings using Direct to my local account since 10 hours ago, only get the payment confirmation email and yet still didn't get the email that Upwork processed my checkout request. What happened? Please help

Hello Md Azharul,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks for your information 

it’s been 2 days i didn’t get the payment not even the email that upwork processed my payment. please help

haque-md_ajharul
Community Member

Please someone help me

Hi Md Azharul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. 

Please be also aware that Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if, after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Please feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Previously i got payment in one day.. But this time it’s really give me tension.  

lykamarie17
Community Member

Hello,

I wonder why I have not been receiving "Your payment has been processed" notification since last week.

The last email I received was January 24th.

Thank you

Hi Lyka,

I checked your account and saw that you've submitted a support ticket already. Please allow time for our team to review. One of our agents will assist you directly through your support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d6c7ae79
Community Member

Hello, I asked Upwork for withdrawal in my funds yesterday, and they sent me a message "Account need more information" and I fill up the link that they sent to me, can someone please enlighten me, what will happen, and what will happen to my salary, because i checked my Upwork "get paid" and there's no transaction history even though I requested a withdrawal, would I still receive the money, please help me, I need the money fr🥺

Hi Erlinda,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
josephjohn_78
Community Member

josephjohn_78_0-1707804380783.png

I have contacted the Upwork support chat regarding my payment delay and chat bot is responding to me in a language that I don't even know a single word. I don't even know what language is this?
Btw, I have made the direct payment withdrawal on friday and Upwok haven't processed yet. I usually get the money in my local bank account on the same day as I am a Top rated plus contractor. It's been almost 5 days and still no payment confirmation from Upwork.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback. It seems that the content on our website has been translated to another language by your browser. Please check the language settings on your browser and switch to English language.

I also looked into your withdrawal issue and verified that it is still pending. I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you. The normal time frame for the Direct to Local bank transfer is 4 business days. Please let us know if you do not get a confirmation of payment processed within the next 24 hours so that we can follow up on this matter.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I don't really care about the chat bot language.

However, It's been more than 24 hours now and still no payment confirmation from Upwork.

What's next? I have opened a ticket #45579266

Upwork made it so hard to open a support ticket or chat with a human. 😥

Please have a look at my status

Hi Joseph,

I'm responding here on behalf of Pradeep. I checked your open ticket and saw that it has been escalated to the appropriate team for further checking. Please allow them time to review. They will update you directly on the same ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ba6bcd22
Community Member

Hi please help, 

It's been 3 days and I still haven't received the email confirmation

that the payment I requested is already processed.

It's the first time that I have experienced a delay,
I am getting anxious about it because usually it only takes 20 min up to 1 hour
to receive email "the payment request has been processed"

after making a withdrawal, so it's unusual. .
Hoping for your assistance to solve the issue,
Thank you🙏

Hi Evelyn,

I'm sorry you weren't notified about your payment being processed. Upon checking, I can see that it was successfully processed on our end. 

Please know that Direct to Local Bank transactions can take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank.  If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ba6bcd22
Community Member

Hi luiggi Thanks for your response, Hope it would resolve soon, 🙂

ba6bcd22
Community Member

hello Luiggi, Thankyou so much! Your such a big help! I highly appreciate it,

although I dont receive email notification after you responded it was resolved

and reflected to my local bank. Thank you very much 😇🙏

d8c81994
Community Member

Hi,

I requested for a withdrawal from Upwork to direct-to-local-bank on Mar 22 around 10AM CET which is before the 12PM UTC cut off date. I have just received an email saying I requested for money but not the Payment processing email. 

I have been using Upwork for 7 months and never faced this issue. The payment processing email would arrive in 2 hours after the payment request. 

Is this because of the change made from March 19th?

Can you please check and let me know what the issue is?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members