🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment not received yet!
Page options
shivani2610
Community Member

Payment not received yet!

Hey there!
I haven't received my payment into my bank account yet. It's been more than 15 days since Upwork processed the payment. Please let me know what's the issue.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shivani,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your withdrawal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
colettelewis
Community Member

Shivani C wrote:
Hey there!
I haven't received my payment into my bank account yet. It's been more than 15 days since Upwork processed the payment. Please let me know what's the issue.

Shivani, if you click on 'Overview' in the drop down menu from  'Reports' on your jobfeed page, you should see that your funds are in the 'available' section. You need to click on the 'get paid now' button, and withdraw the amount yourself. (You may have to answer your security question before doing so). 

Nichola L wrote:

Shivani C wrote:

Shivani, if you click on 'Overview' in the drop down menu from  'Reports' on your jobfeed page, you should see that your funds are in the 'available' section. . 

I think she means she did withdraw it (she's had a few jobs before) and had the "your withdrawal has been processed" email, but the money has not arrived in her bank account yet.

Shivani, if that is the case, you'll have to contact Support to initiate a trace.

Okay, thanks for the help.
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shivani,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your withdrawal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am getting the same issue, but I don't know how to create a support ticket to get assistance. can you please help me with that.

I have received the same message - your payment has been processed but I haven't get any reflection in my bank account.

I have requested payment from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account.

petra_r
Community Member

Priyank D wrote:

I have requested payment from Upwork via Direct to Local Bank transfer account.

When? You can't ask for a trace until 8 business days have passed. Business days exclude weekends and bank holidays, so its essentially 2 weeks. Has it been that long?

7146be0e
Community Member

It's been 2 days. Okay, let me wait and see.

Thank you so much for quick responce.

petra_r
Community Member

Priyank D wrote:

It's been 2 days. Okay, let me wait and see.

2 days ago was a Sunday. So it's been one single business day...

So your situation is not the same as the original poster at all.

The "normal" time it takes to most places is 2 to 5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.

7146be0e
Community Member

Okay, thanks for the help.

Hi,

I have made a very small transaction of 17$ last week but until now it
hasn't been reflected in my bank account. Normally it takes 2 -3
hours. Could you please look into the matter? As according to upwork
my payment has been processed but it doesn't show up in my bank
account. the reference id is 380538652

thank you.
Regards,
Saba

Hi Saba, 

I would like to clarify that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you Goran for your response. By the way, I have made the transaction on 7th May now I don't know whether to count local holidays in it or not in the 8 business days period

Hello Saba,

Yes, bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. You can refer to this Help article for more information. Feel free to message us if you do not receive funds within 8 days so that we can initiate payment tracing for you.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Help! Can you please check mine too? I already withdraw my payment but I haven't received it yet to my bank account

Hi Mary Joy,

I checked, and it looks like you withdrew your funds via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members