🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
7da0c989
Community Member

Payment

My Payment from Upwork was processed , even I have received a confirmation email  but I did not receive any amount in my bank yet. Please I request Upwork team to solve this issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Adnan A wrote:

My Payment from Upwork was processed , even I have received a confirmation email  but I did not receive any amount in my bank yet.

When was that? If it was less than 8 business days ago (excluding (!) weekends and holidays), you can ask Upwork to initiate a trace.

Receiving a confirmation email means the money was successfully processed at Upwork's side.

You then have to wait until it works its way through the banking system, which can take a few days.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Adnan A wrote:

My Payment from Upwork was processed , even I have received a confirmation email  but I did not receive any amount in my bank yet.

When was that? If it was less than 8 business days ago (excluding (!) weekends and holidays), you can ask Upwork to initiate a trace.

Receiving a confirmation email means the money was successfully processed at Upwork's side.

You then have to wait until it works its way through the banking system, which can take a few days.

7da0c989
Community Member

Ohh , Thank you 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members