🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
kristelpedrealba
Community Member

Payment

Hi! Can you help me check the status of my withdrawal Ref # 431379052? It has been over 2hrs and I have not received it to my local bank. My collegues use the same bank and their payment got transferred already. This is the first time that this happened.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Kristel P wrote:

Hi! Can you help me check the status of my withdrawal Ref # 431379052? It has been over 2hrs and I have not received it to my local bank. 

There is nothing to check and nothing can be checked at this stage.

As far as Upwork are concerned, withdrawals are processed in 2 to 4 business days, even though it is much faster for many people.

In the very unlikely case that your transfer has not arrived after 8 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. you can ask Upwork to initiate a trace. Not before.

bundie702
Community Member

The only withdrawals that happen that quickly are those done with the "Get Paid Instantly" option to a debit card. If you are doing a  standard transfer with routing and account numbers, it will take several days. So if you used the Get Paid Instantly option you do have a problem...if you used a standard transfer, you do not.

Bettye U wrote:

The only withdrawals that happen that quickly are those done with the "Get Paid Instantly" option to a debit card

That is only available to freelancers in the USA and not to the OP, who lives in the Philippines and withdraws via "direct to local bank" in heroical currency.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members