🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Paymet issue!
Page options
altin_i
Community Member

Paymet issue!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about an issue I encountered while attempting to set up my payment plan. Specifically, I tried to add my USA credit card from Bank of America to my payment method. The card is active and valid until 2027, and it is in my name. While I resided in the United States for a short period, I am currently living in Prishtina, Kosovo.

Upon trying to add the Bank of America card, it was rejected. I would like to understand the reason for this rejection and whether there are any specific requirements or restrictions that I need to be aware of for adding a USA-based credit card while residing outside the United States.

Additionally, I have attempted to use Payoneer for receiving payments. However, the associated fees for converting the money are acceptable, but the withdrawal process incurs significant costs. When withdrawing money in Euros, my card charges an additional fee of approximately €15. These multiple fees reduce the amount I receive, which is not ideal.

My goal is to find a payment method that minimizes fees and allows me to receive the full amount I expect. Could you please provide guidance on:

1. Why my Bank of America credit card was rejected.
  2. Any alternative solutions or recommended payment methods that would incur fewer fees, particularly when withdrawing funds in Euros.

I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter and look forward to your prompt response.

Thank you.

Altini.

2 REPLIES 2
spectralua
Community Member

Did you checked Payoneer as EUR account? It isnt limited to USD.

ArjayM

Hi Altin,

To make it easy for you to access your money, we offer a number of choices for withdrawing your funds. You can withdraw directly to your bank account with the following payment methods:

We also work with the following third-party payment vendors:

You can visit this help article for more information and detailed instructions on how to best manage your payments.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members