Page options
Mary Jane O Community Member

Pending Job Offer

Hi! 

Can anyone help me with this?

11 REPLIES 11
Luqman M Community Member

Notified a moderator for you.
In the meantime, you can tell your client the error and that they need to withdraw and send another one. If they are reluctant to do so then there might be a reason and you should exercise caution

Hi Luqman,

I highly appreciate your action. I cannot withdraw the offer and can't even send a message to the client. His room is unavailable. But the UpWork team is helping me with this.

Thank you!

RIYAD A Community Member

You can tell your client to withdraw it, and make new contract!  

Hi Riyad,

I appreciate your suggestion, but I cannot withdraw the offer. I can't even send a message to the client. His room is unavailable. But the UpWork team is helping me with this.

Thank you!

Tiffany S Community Member

What kind of help do you need? The notice clearly tells you to ask the client to withdraw the offer and re-send.Did you do that? 

Hi Tiffany,

I cannot do so because the client's room is nit available. I cannot cancel the offer nor can send him a message. But the UpWork team is helping me with this.

Thank you!

William T C Community Member

Hi Mary,

Please send the screenshot to the client via Upwork messages and ask them to resend. Have a great day!

Hi William,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, the client's room is not available. But the UpWork team is helping me with this.

William T C Community Member

Very strange error.

Yeah, I tried canceling the offer but I really can't because I can't send him a message also. 

Nirav K Community Member

Please take help from Upwork Support

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members