🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Personalized coaching
Page options
b66f6b74
Community Member

Personalized coaching

How do I access the Freelancer Plus personalized coaching service?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Sandra Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Please be aware that the Upwork coaching was part of a promotional offering that concluded on September 30, 2023. Currently, access to coaching is by invitation only.

However, you can still participate in coaching through our open office hours and workshops; you can check out when the next one is by visiting the coaching page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Sandra Vanessa,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Please be aware that the Upwork coaching was part of a promotional offering that concluded on September 30, 2023. Currently, access to coaching is by invitation only.

However, you can still participate in coaching through our open office hours and workshops; you can check out when the next one is by visiting the coaching page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
536997fb
Community Member

I need to inquire further about this as well. This is honestly one of the major reasons I took the plunge on Plus, but the only sessions I'm seeing are the same ones I believe I could have paid for without it. I attached a screenshot for referrence.

tjmisny
Community Member

Another example of Upwork charging more and providing less! 

536997fb
Community Member

So I actually did find it. It's a little obscure, and I don't think the official answer has been circulated at all internally. I've had multiple contacts from support and no one told me the right place to look, but they did give the link. If you click on your profile button in the top right and go to settings, you should see it in the Upwork Plus tab. Turns out it's a weekly conference/webinar format at 6AM (CST) on Wednesdays.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members