Community Member

Please reply to my email

I sent you an email three times to ask for support

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I sent you an email three times to ask for support"

Judiel Anne:
I can assure you that Upwork's Customer Support operation is NOT email-centric.

It is normal for people to try to "send email to Support" and never hear from them. You should not expect to hear anything. For all we know, you sent an email message to an address which doesn't even deliver messages to people.

If you really do have a problem or question, just ask your question here in this thread.

AndreaG

Hi Judiel,

I can confirm you were able to submit a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Judiel Anne:
It is awesome if yu were able to submit a support ticket, through whatever method you used (including email).

And whatever help you can obtain from Upwork Customer Support... that's great. But if you have a question about Upwork, you can probably find the answer to your question by searching the Forum and/or Upwork's Help section.

If you don't find an answer to your question immediately, you can probably ask your question right here in the Forum and obtain an answer to your question within minutes.

For most needs, that's all you need to do. You can get the information you need within minutes that way.

For some things, an answer to a question won't suffice, and you'll need somebody from Upwork to do things that you don't have physical access to do with your user-side interface. But that's rarely the case. Most of the time, Upwork users can do everything they need on their own, if they just simply know how.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members