🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please support: User stories Job Invitation d...
Page options
db801079
Community Member

Please support: User stories Job Invitation disappeared after a few hours

Hi Upworkers,

How are you doing? I feel lucky today as I got an invitation to write User stories on Miro which is actually my expertise - Business Analysis.

However, I am not quite confident, this is an Hourly payment and I think I should come up with how to break down the tasks and scope. Could I have any advice?

PS: I heard of Miro and used to work on it some time.

Thanks and regards,

Kieu.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kieu,

Your JSS is affected only if the client leaves a low rating after ending a contract with you. I checked the invitation you are referring to and noticed that there is no active contract with this client on your account. Learn more about Job Success Score here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
db801079
Community Member

Hello,

There is an issue with this job invitation. I just got the invitation via email last night (a few hours ago) and I even saw it in the Invitations to Interview section of my account. However, it just disappeared this morning - I want to respond to the invitation but it is nowhere to be found. Could anyone please give me some advice?

Screenshot of the email:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 09.27.08.png

Screenshot of the Invitations to Interview:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 09.29.24.png

Thanks and regards,

PS: If I do not respond to this interview invitation (either decline or accept), would it impact my JSS score?

Kieu.

Hi Kieu,

If the job has been removed, it's possible that it violated the Upwork TOS. Please know that this won't affect your JSS. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
db801079
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for the response but I could see that the job post is still there, so what will happen to my JSS? It is not up to 24 hours and the invitation just disappeared without my notice.

Thanks and regards,

Kieu.

Hi Kieu,

Your JSS is affected only if the client leaves a low rating after ending a contract with you. I checked the invitation you are referring to and noticed that there is no active contract with this client on your account. Learn more about Job Success Score here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members