🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Poor view Proposal ratio
Page options
44f6fa0d
Community Member

Poor view Proposal ratio

I am a professional Full-stack developer with including Front end with 8 plus years of experience, I have also completed several Upwork academy courses, always write custom and real proposal, following the Upwork guidelines and  targeting to the right jobs with right time with right portfolio that having 100% niche relevancy. Unfortunately, Proposals are not getting viewed since last 15 days I applied for 30 jobs almost got 0 view either then msg. 

if we put 100% effort and show real work put our time and money as well and in result we do not get any view what should we do to survive even Upwork increased connects required to apply 8 to 16 comments without boosting its so bleeding as well.

let me know your opinion and valued feed back, what should we do to increase view velocity ?

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
187fbd7b
Community Member

the only cheap way to win in this case is to wait for invitation from clients, then just send proposals. Time goes and people loosing connects, then in this "game of infinite searching" joins more clients and later you'll get more invitation. Wish you pation.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members