Page options
firescue17
Community Member

Pre-packaged Projects

Untitled.png

6 REPLIES 6
firescue17
Community Member

Add related skills = Max 3. Why? Why, oh why?!

Are ya'll strugglin' for bandwidth or server storage?

Come. On.

Thank you for your feedback, Steven, I will share it with our product manager.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Thank you for your feedback, Steven, I will share it with our product manager.

On afterthought, I'll leave you a Kudo for the quick response. But seriously, character caps are so 1980s passé. One character is 1 byte.

A 5k or 10k character cap, ok, ... but for realz, like, seriously, are we advertising on Twitter?

There's plenty of bandwidth for gimmicky badges but we can't even type? How does this stuff even go live?

While you're sharing, Goran, can we please, please, please get rid of that horrible "pre-packaged" label? Amongst all the misguided variations Upwork has assigned to the name of this useful feature since it debuted as "Popular Projects," I once saw—I thought, for a brief, shining moment—simply "Projects." Several people have suggested "typical projects," which is how Upwork has actually described the purpose of the feature. Nothing you've tried is better than either of those options. They're all just varying degrees of worse.

pandoraharper
Community Member

I totally agree. This is one reason why I have put off setting my own service packages up. That, along with the fact we can't upload an image that matches the service, is darn annoying.

(Please do not tell me I can use an image from my Portfolio, I know that already)

firescue17
Community Member

I see the 500 character count is still a bug feature. I haven't been able to update legacy profile descriptions for over a year because of this unnecessary limit.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members