🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Private feedback to client.
Page options
andrey_kharin
Community Member

Private feedback to client.

Hello.

I was going to leave feedback to client after a contract was ended.
On the page where the system offers to leave a feedback I saw the section for private feedback.
It is indicated here: "This feedback will be kept anonymous and never shared directly with the client." Do I understand correctly that the client with whom I collaborated on this project will not see this private feedback?

Further, the system offers to indicate the reason of the ending of the contract. But the client ended the contract (the work was completed, I received payment). What should I do? Should I indicate a reason? And what reason should be chosen?

Further, the system offers to rate how likely I would recommend this client (in points from 0 to 10). Tell me, please, what criteria should be followed when rating?

Should this section ("Private feedback") be filled on this page?

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

I was going to leave feedback to client after a contract was ended.
On the page where the system offers to leave a feedback I saw the section for private feedback.
It is indicated here: "This feedback will be kept anonymous and never shared directly with the client." Do I understand correctly that the client with whom I collaborated on this project will not see this private feedback?

Private = he won't see it

Further, the system offers to indicate the reason of the ending of the contract. But the client ended the contract (the work was completed, I received payment). What should I do? Should I indicate a reason? And what reason should be chosen?

Choose "job completed successfully" if that is the best choice. 

Further, the system offers to rate how likely I would recommend this client (in points from 0 to 10). Tell me, please, what criteria should be followed when rating?

How was your experience?  Have you ever filled out a review or provided feedback before? 

Should this section ("Private feedback") be filled on this page?

Yes

Hello.

Thank you for the answer.
I guess I figured out how to fill out this section. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members